July 30, 2012

Questions??

I'm sure you can all see I am brand-spankin' new at this blogging thing. And let me tell you, I love it more and more every day. It brings me so much joy! My Mother used to always tell me I needed to find a hobby. I would get all offended, thinking, "I LOVE being a Mom! I LOVE being a Wife!! This is all I have ever wanted to be, isn't that enough??" But she was right. I have found a way to share my love of cooking, baking, mommy-ing and living with you, my readers, and it has been eye-opening. SO! A few questions for  you, if you don't mind! I would really appreciate a quick answer, if you have a sec :)

Comment replies: I love your comments so much, and try to reply to at least most of them! Do you get my replies when I do it on here, or should I email you replies? Either way works for me, I consider anyone who likes my blog enough to comment a new friend, and love to chat!

Posts: I tend to ramble, are my posts too long? They look long to me sometimes...

Any other tips or critiques? Thank you for your time!!

8 comments :

  1. If you email me a reply, I can access it on the TiPhone. Which is awesome, because it roams where I roam. Unlike a computer. Or a doorstop. (both can be used interchangeably, in my case, with nearly equal efficacy)

    Tip? Nope. Just keep being you and keep on writing. Your words, paragraphs, presentation- reflect who you are and they are perfect as-is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Personally, I like it when bloggers respond to my comments by email. I do that also, rather than keeping a continuing conversation going on my blog. That way I have time to visit more blogs and can answer blog comments more personally. Of course, that only works if they're not a 'no reply' blogger, so they have to activate their email on their profile. Welcome to the world of blogging! :-) It is great fun! Thanks for stopping in at Cranberry Morning. And yes, that's my pond. My boys and I made the pond; my husband did all the brick work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love blogging too. It has really enhanced my life and I've made some lovely friends through this medium. I am one of those sad people who never come back and re-read comments after I have posted one. I can still remember how thrilled I was when the very first comment came in on my early blog, way back in the day. You'd a thought I'd won the lottery! A feeling you just can't beat! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Forget won the lottery, the first time you commented on one of my posts I literally jumped out of my chair squealing!! *hug*

      Delete
  4. I have never seen your replies... do you reply? Hmmm. I'll have to go look.

    ReplyDelete
  5. okay, you've replied... like TWICE...
    I think it would be fun to see all the replies... but I'm not going to go search for them everyday. So, emails would be nice.
    ... as far as rambling.. I'm your mom, and therefore must recuse myself.
    one suggestion: It would be nice to be able to access a printable recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not too long. E-mail would be nice but if people check "E-mail me follow up comments" after they post they'll get an e-mail if you respond. That is up to the poster though and you really have no way of knowing whether or not they selected that option once they posted... Great recipes!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments really DO make my day, and I promise to try and reply to each and every one, either through email or on here :)