August 2, 2012

I tried!!

Well folks, in fashion one day you're in, and the next day... wait, that's Heidi Klum :) Just kidding! The allergies are on the mend, I made it back in the kitchen today... twice! I have nothing to show for it. I tried to make my own spin on some Pineapple Cookies I saw... fail. Miserably. Oh well, that's bound to happen sometimes when you try to be too creative! So then I thought I would whip up some Raspberry Lemonade Muffins. Sounds awesome, right?? I bet they would be... if I had remembered to add the eggs... *laugh with an edge of hysteria* They look pretty, if a bit flat... should I taste them anyway?? Nah. Usually I would be REALLY upset. I burned the filling of a Dutch Apple Pie I was making once, and I sat down on the floor and sobbed. My sweet husband went to the store and got me more apples. But for some reason, tonight I just think it's funny! I'm excited about that muffin recipe though, so I'll make them tomorrow. When I have pretty light. For tonight, a bit of business!

Thank you to everyone who replied to my questions, looks like I will be emailing my replies from now on! My mom also suggested I put some printable recipes on here too, so I spent a few hours last night while Stephen was watching the Olympics (had to take a break to watch Missy Franklin and Michael Phelps, of course!) and ALL of my recipes now have printable links! Hooray!! I almost feel like a grown-up blog now! Any printable link you click on will not only take you to a simple, easy-to-print version of the recipe, there is also a list of ALL of my recipes on the side, so you can print multiple while you're there! I take no credit, I did not design it that way, Google is just nice to me. :)

I will be back tomorrow with muffins!

1 comment :

  1. Ha ha :)) looking forward to the muffins - gorgeous picture!
    Mary x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments really DO make my day, and I promise to try and reply to each and every one, either through email or on here :)