October 5, 2013

Small & Wonderful Things 34

Snow in October (that promptly disappears the next day)
Source: Pinterest

Snuggling with my husband

Breaking out the comfyness!!
Source: Pinterest

Discovering awesome new music thanks to Pandora!

October
Source: Pinterest

Baking up a storm during Conference

This (Mr. Rogers): 
Source: Pinterest

Giant tickle fights all over the living room... and the way Bracken has to grab a toy and bounce around like she's somehow involved whenever we do

Bedtime tent games of Uno... and finally starting to play family games!

4 comments :

  1. OMG I love UNO! After cleaning our garage, we found several sets that my Grandparents had bought over the years. Three unopened collectors tins and unopened replacement packs and a travel set. My husband and I actually took the travel pack with us on our anniversary camping trip and played a few games. Works better with more people, but hey! It was 91 degrees here today, our Indian summer. We never see snow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you ever played Speed Uno? Its such a riot, I can't wait till our boys can handle it! Basically, you can play as many cards as you want, out of turn, as long as they are the same number, or same color, one up or one down. Imagine 5 reverses on top of each other! Its so fun :)
      ~April

      Delete
  2. So sweet! I love all these things too...! And that Mr. Rogers quote gave me warm fuzzies! Thanks so much for sharing; hope you have a wonderful week ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do these every week, the two things I wanted to share when I started this blog were food (obviously!!) and the "little things" that I am always finding that make life extra special. I'm glad you liked it!
      ~April

      Delete

Your comments really DO make my day, and I promise to try and reply to each and every one, either through email or on here :)